Le Grand Botox Complex
Botox Application: STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
– Shampoo the hair with Le Grand Deep Cleansing Shampoo once and twice if hair is excessively greasy. – Dry the hair completely.
– Apply the Collagen Botox Hair Complex and let it saturate for 10-15 minutes.
– Rinse with warm water and towel-dry hair.
– Blow dry the hair 100% dry and part into sections.
– Flat iron thin slivers of hair to seal the hair cuticles.
– Take a few drops of Le Grand Collagen Botox oil and rub through the hair to feed and protect the hair and scalp.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN BOTOX?
The Botox Complex repairs the damaged or broken hair fibers with a powerful concentrate of active ingredients including Hydrolized Wheat protein and Hydrolized Soy protein which gives nutrients back to unattended and lifeless hair while controlling frizz. This amazing treatment guarantees to moisturize, nourish, repair and revive hair right from the very first application use, adding incredible shine and softness and eliminating frizz. Another major benefit of the treatment is that it has the capability to repair split ends without snipping lengths off your hair.
This is an exclusive In-salon-service which gives your hair a complete makeover in 40 minutes.
Collagen Botox hair treatment is a new revolutionary invention that could turn back the clock and help you reclaim your healthy hair. It is called Botox because Scientists claim to have devised a formula, which smooths away years of hair damage in thirsty, tired strands.
Enriched with natural oils from the Amazon, it repairs the capillary fiber and promotes correct hair growth. It also maintains the realignment and capillary sealing of the hair strands, rebuilding, hydrating, nursing and restoring the hair’s natural flexibility to grow.
We call it Hair surgery for hair loss/ hair thinning while it reduces unwanted frizz naturally for up to 2 to 3 months and treating clients with a bad hair thinning disorder.
Le Grand Collagen Botox Hair Complex is a natural amino acid compound especially good for rapid hair growth. Collagen happens to be the most abundant protein present in the body. This long chain of Amino Acids is composed of four individual amino acids : Proline, Glycine, Arginine and Hydroxyproline.